JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

-It's that time again-

The first day of the month, many things to look forward to, things to do before the year ends, and oh the most favorite month of the year for many.  Welcome December, the month of gifts, family times, sharing and creating new memories and the moment of giving.  Just when Thanksgiving finishes, Christmas time arrives... It's a love, hate issue for me.  These are the two best holidays of the year yet the are at the very end of the year. So that means I have to wait this long to celebrate them.  But it sure is worth the wait, when you spend it with the right person and have a loving family to celebrate it with.  This year is special for me since it will be my fiancee and I, first Christmas together!  I am so grateful for everything this life has blessed me with and with the arrival of December, I thank God for another wonderful year, much happiness and joy has came upon me.  Next year will definately be a whole new experience and perspective... Many new trials to encounter being a fiancee and the upcoming celebration to marriage.  This looks to be the busiest year but also the most rewarding.

No comments: