JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

-in love-


About three and a half weeks have passed after my proposal to my best friend.  You start to have deep thought about how much you love the man or woman you are marrying and all the times you spent together, happy, sad, good and bad all sparks in your mind.  It flashes back all the memories you've created and comes to a coast to present tense then begins pondering of how life is going to be with the person you are going to marry.  Future hopes and dream are imagined and planned of how life is going to be with that other person with the possibility of additional family members, bundles of joy.  To some, marriage might be different, but to me, I can see a life long commitment to my soon to be wife, my fiancee, and my best friend.  Who know's what the future holds but I know I will always continue to love my soulmate.

1 comment: