JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Initial Planning Phases Wedding pt1

If you just tuned in, I proposed to my best friend, girl friend and now Fiance in Laguna Beach on the outskirts of Las Brisas Restaurant alongside the beach.  The start of that morning stirred up many emotions, anxious, nervous, happy, excited... you name it, I had it.  The drive to Laguna Beach, sitting in the restaurant trying to keep composure with one thing in mind, proposing.  I was shakey, and a bit worried that she might have seen the box in my pants.  Ok, my pants are not the most baggy, they are just fitting, tapered... So the whole time, you can see it!  It pops out under my jeans pocket so I'm like dude she saw.  Thankfully enough after the proposal, she didn't notice so everything turned out as planned if not better.  So now almost two weeks have passed, we've decided on a date, coming up with a guest list to know how large our party is going to be and now setting up appointments for a venue.  We have 11 months ahead of us now and time is ticking. 

No comments: