JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

.Take a moment.

Got work, sit through traffic, by the time you get home... your second job continues.  Sometimes we think that life is so stressful that we cant spare a moment to even breathe.  I've heard people complain that they don't even have 30 mins to do a quick excercise.  I know I may not have as many to do's on my to do list but I know for a fact, each person can spare some time to sit and relax and do something that they enjoy doing.  This is quite similar to my other post where sometimes people need to stop and smell the roses, look at the trees,the skies and nature on how beautiful life is presented all around us.  Enjoy the time you have with friends and family and look to seeing that they are happy before you are.  That is what makes me the simple, yet balanced and understanding individual that I am.  So I say, take a moment, take a breathe of fresh air, and do something for yourself.  Excercise your right

No comments: