JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

-Feeling Jolly-



tic toc... Oh my, ten more days till Christmas!  I still can't believe how fast this year has went by.  Over 3000+ pictures taken, more than 100+ videos recorded, and a lifetime of memories created with my fiancee.  Let me just say and get this out of the way, "life is great".  I believe that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy life's greatest moments.  Every time Christmas rolls around, it makes me think of my childhood where I'd wake up early in the morning, anticipating all the gifts downstairs and rudely waken them up.  It's crazy to think of how much we've all grown up since that time and how much Christmas meant to us as a child.  I want to continue that tradition when I begin my family with kids.  At the rate things are going now, I can honestly say this life will go at blazing speeds.  Love my family, love my life, and love my soon to be wife.

No comments: