JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

. My Best .


Ever wonder what its like to be with the one person you are destined to be with?...  Do you ponder that one day, one day you will come across that person who will love you back unconditionally?  Crazy how in life there are over 6 billion people and there is only one individual you are meant to have in your life.  To experience the type of friendship and companionship goes beyond measure when you find that person.  I can honestly say that I've never felt so much love and compassion for the woman in my life, and will not ever trade that for anything in the entire world.  The excitement I feel when I know I will see her that day and the thoughts of missing her when she's not in my presence.  The feeling that even though we see each other everyday, gives me anticipation for the countdown of the final hours and minutes till we reunite again.  My most favorite part of my day is when we lay in bed, either asleep or awake, we find a way to be in each other arms again, then sleep gently into the night.

No comments: