JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

-Weekend with family-


Fight of the century.  UFC has been a great excuse to hang out with family, to get together watch a good fight, cheer, laugh and joke around.  My fiancee noticed that my brother Chris loves family time and how can I blame him?  Family will always have your back and will always be there for you no matter the situation.  I'm glad to have a loving and caring family and it humbles me to always continue to thank God for what I have and for what he continues to give me.  These moments will continue to burn like wildfire as long as we can continue to find more ways and excuses to see each other.  One love, one hug, one kiss, and im out like this.

No comments: