JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Friday, December 17, 2010

~Friday is upon us~


Lets do the math, Okay, for those of you with the sountrack of moans and groans, and I graduated, I don't need math anymore, just hear me out this one last time...So 1 week of rain + 1 trip to mountains = 2 much fun to be had in the snow!  Ahaha, yeah that was bit cheesy but look who's going up to the snow this weekend??  That's right, living large on the white capped mountains of Big Bear.  From tubing down the slopes with trash can lids, insulated tubes, or any form of disc like objects that will have us sliding downhill.  But before all the action goes down this weekend, tonight is date night with my fiancee.  This includes dinner and a movie.  Tonights movie is between Tron Legacy and Fighter.  I don't mind which one we choose, I'm excruciatingly happy to continue having a date night till marriage and beyond.  Lets not have past times be a thing of the past, but to constantly remind each other that we are in this for each other and with business always comes pleasure.  ALWAYS.

No comments: