JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Month after..

Today mark's our one month Anniversary from our wedding day!  Honestly, these past 4 weeks since our wedding, has flew by so fast that I still have goosebumps that it happened.  I remember very vividly, anticipating the big day, prepping everything the night before and making sure we had everything the week before.  But even though it was a lot of work, time and money spent planning the big day, I wouldn't take back anything.  I'm just still shocked at how perfectly the night turned out as it did... It's real hard to tell when you are the one getting married since the only thing running through my mind was making sure everything was under control and that we are on time with all the scheduled events.  It's funny because even till this day, our parents still reminisce about that day with their friends.

After all these years, we've remained close friends since 2001.  I am really fortunate to have the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.  She is my everything and this is going to be one helluvah adventure.  Stay tuned...

No comments: