JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On turning 29...



Another year has passed by... so quickly that I still remember last year's birthday like it was a couple weeks ago.  But this year was special, no... not just because it's my last year in the twenties, which is also true but this is my first birthday as a married man.  No physical gift can compare to the blessing's I've received in the course of a year.  I found my true love, my soul mate and my best friend Vien.  People asked me how does it feel now that I am married and honestly, I can say nothing much has changed other than the fact that it's official and that I have my own family to look forward to.

I can now say that I am content with my life, it is everything I had ever hope and had worked for.  I am thankful that I was given such a blessed life.  I say, 'you do good, you get good.'  This I can vouch for since my life is good.


No comments: