JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Be fast in the Mornin'

Call me spoiled, or not... but I remember asking my wife a couple days ago, 'you know what sounds good one of these mornings... some choco chip pancakes'  ...'Don't worry, babe one of these mornings well make some', she said with a soft spoken voice and a gleam of hope in her eyes.  But as no surprise to you readers, the photo above says I got my request!  This past weekend she surprised me with not only a plate full of my favorite choco chip pancakes, but with a glass of blended carrot n orange juice, with banana pancakes, bacon and a side of eggs (yolk to the poke too).
Yeah I know you may think, so what... it's another breakfast.  But this is special to me because breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, the delicious aroma of just cooked breakfast, the fact that we can cook together then sit and enjoy our first meal of our Saturday is just priceless.  I plan on continuing this tradition of home cooked breakfast on the weekends...  not to mention, good practice to when we plan to start a family sometime in the future. ;)

No comments: