JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kung Pao and Brocolli cheddar rice


Tonight, I decided to prep dinner before Vien came home... I tore open a bag of Broccoli Cheddar rice, cooked it in boiling pot of water and added a tbsp of butter.  To compliment the rice I warmed up some leftover Kung Pao chicken we had ate from the night before.  Vien warmed up some spinach artichoke dip for our side item.  

1 bag of broccoli rice
2 cups of boiling water
1 tbsp of butter (optional)
Simmer for 7 minutes 
2  minutes to cool then serve  


The finished product of our dinner for Wednesday night.  Vien said it tasted like a soft macaroni rice but she enjoyed it!  This also marks my first blog about food so stay tuned for what I have in store next time.  Enjoy your dinner as Vien and I have and have a good night.

No comments: