JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Monday, September 13, 2010

One of those Mondays'


You know that feeling you get on Sunday when you wish it was still Saturday and that you had another day to just sleep into the next day and wake up at 10am or even 12pm?... Yep, it just drops your enthusiasm and fatigue kicks in.  But hey, I can't complain because I had a weekend full of plans but sure wouldn't hurt to have another Monday off like the past weekend of Labor Day.  Let's relive the weekend once more so that's why this blog was created on, yeah... one of those lazy Mondays.  For me, the weather always sets the mood for me on the weekends, lucky me, it stayed fairly cool i'd say around mid 70's.  Yeah, my body temperature tends to stay high no matter how hot or cool it is... wierd.  Anyway, Friday was interesting... had a last minute text from my gf Vien saying "we goin to J Lounge"  it was nice to know we had a plan for Friday and those last minute, spur of the moment, type plans always makes it that much more exciting.  So we head over to Vien's house and blam! We bustin out the bling, tailored suits, mouth dropping skirts on the ladies and a fly 5 series to transport to DTLA.  Night turned out awesome, free entrance, six rounds of free shots, and a night with 3 beautiful women.  Wow life is grand... 
Oh amazing Saturday, we have long awaited for you all week.  The chance to sleep in til 10am commenced and I was fully rested... We are about to have lunch with Vien's fam then WHAM!.. blind sided by an unexpected call from Mom of a change of plans for Alex's Suprise birthday party.  Wow, seems like the suprise was so good that even I didn't know the actual date of his suprise party.  All turned out well, we met the rest of the gang at a park near there house and enjoyed catered tacooos!  Carne Asada, bbq poke, and schiken was the menu... owned about 5 tacos, then played volleyball, watch pinata wacking, and all caravaned to alex's place for gifts.  Hectic day, but turned out good because I'm good! lol  Anyway onto Sunday...
And finally, the blues of Sunday kick in, but wait there's more!... So the cancelled plan for Saturday carried over to Sunday and had a lovely lunch with Vien's family.  Beef stew was a request I had made, and guess what, Mom had cooked us beef stew!  What great parents Vien and I have.. such loving and caring parents that they would do anything for us.  After lunch, we hung out with Hoang got some pro nail artwork done and was suprised with a Mickey on my big toe... took a few tries, made my toes black, but I let my babe practice... Sweet bf?. aww thanks!  No my babe pampers me, so I am the lucky one and she is the sweet one.  So after the nice relaxing day of pampering, we rush to get home by 4pm for previous commitments to watch Resident Evil Afterlife in 3D.  Wow, that movie was awesome.  It was my a devirginization of my 3D experience in a theater and I must say, it was a good experience.  Action movies seem best for this type of technology... I couldn't picture them playing a love story on 3D that would be lame.  After the movies, the bro's and sis' made a 2 minute drive to BJs for laughs, beers, and pizzas.  Talk about nonstop laughter all through the night and got so loud that I heard them laughing from the restroom.  Crazy family times is all I can say... Anyway my time here is short for I have about 1.5 hrs left at work. See you on the flip side!

No comments: