JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life can be Amazing


So the extremely fun filled weekend in San Francisco has just passed... A good 3 days to spend up North with my gf was truly the highlight of the month.  The time we get to spend together on weekends for just the two of us is rare with all the people to see, things to do with family and friends make this opportunity much looked forward to.  Life just takes you by surprise and can be a real blessing when you let the the waves take you away and go with the flow.  My advice is to just be yourself with the special one you love and everything will fall into place.  Trust me, I am living proof and the comfort level you share with your loved one will be a real treasure.  Let the other person love you for who you are because everyone loves a person who is humble, and themselves.  No reason to act like somebody you aren't.  Halfway through the week and about 30 mins left of work.  Life is always good with the right person.  I'm glad I found that person.

1 comment:

vienna b. said...

baby- i love you. true blessing to have you in my life.