JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Friday, September 17, 2010

And next stop, the bay


So the long awaited journey is finally approaching... I know it may not seem like a big deal, "oh SF what's the big deal?!"  The big deal is we been planning this since the beginning of the year and finally get to have a weekend to ourselves where we aren't busy doing errands or favors for every person and their dogs every weekend.  We've taken trips to La Jolla, San Diego, Santa Barbara and each time, (call me strange) but I look forward to the road trip!  Ahaha, yeah it's a good time to talk about anything and everything.   This opens up a new avenue of topics and since you have 7 hours, you can learn a lot about the other person since all attention is directed to each other...  I've already went up to the bay with my gf and we shared the same ipod and was able to listen to the same music, then when we wanted to stop listening we would talk up a storm.  Good times to reminisce when you do things with the person you truly love.  Memories are the only thing we take with us for the rest of our lives... So make the best of it, I know I am.

Oh, on a more brighter note: Happy 30th Anniversary to Vien's parents!  May your love and relationship last for many more years to come!  Enjoy,  love you guys!

No comments: