JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Friday, May 13, 2011

-Inspirational-


As the coming of mid year rolls around in a few days, it's time to look back and reflect on what we have accomplished.  For most of us, and for myself... this year is truly flying by and quick!  I'll give you a quick example of one particular moment that made this such a fast year.  Last year on June 4, 2010 I asked Vien, now my Fiancee to be my girlfriend. I provided a promise ring to represent my unity and infinite love to her, then proposed to her in Laguna Beach on November 6, 2010 and now planning for an exciting wedding coming this October 8, 2011.  Its crazy to think that the two of us are going to be married people, husband and wife then who know's whats going to happen in 2012... furthering our education, going on trips, and perhaps kids??

These years just seem to fly by so fast because I am with the one I love and the fun we have when we spend it together.  When I look back in my life, I know I had to learn a lot about relationships and now that timing and fate has permitted me to meet my soul mate, I can truly enjoy life to the fullest.  I constantly look forward to what is going to happen in life for us, and the journey that we will venture into together.  But all we know and care about is that we love each other and we have great family who love and get a long with each other, and that love that we are so cute together.

No comments: