JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~Cudi to my ears~


Second Monday in a row that my Fiancee and I stayed out late on a weeknight with work the next day.  But I am slowly starting to get used to our little date night that day and seems like an extended 3 day weekend.  Of course, it all depends on how fast Monday morning rolls around too!  Last night was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  Took a nap till 6:30pm drove out into the night towards Hollywood, had conversation the whole way because we were so excited to be having a date night on a weekday, got off Sunset Blvd around 8:30pm but lines were packed!! It wrapped around the whole building so we decided to grub at Bossa Nova... First time there for me and it was delicious, also because I was starving by the time we arrived.  Got to Palladium at 9:20pm, no lines and I could hear Chip tha Ripper blasting through the speakers and out onto the streets.

We get our drinks, head to center stage, meet up with Vien's coworkers/friends, introductions are made, and we patiently wait for Cudi!  Didn't take long since we arrived fashionably late, but when he came out, he made a presence and brought chills to my body.  Music was fantastic, sound system was hitting hard, and venue was nice.  Other than ppl falling around us we had a great time.  Wish during these nights that time stood still so we can party together all night.

Currently listening to: Man on the Moon: The End of Days

No comments: