JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Monday, January 3, 2011

-Year that will change the rest of my life-


Talk about the most significant year for the rest of my life.  Yep, 2011... I would never have thought, marriage, the start of a new family for Vien and I.  My best friend who has stuck with me through thick and thin, by luck, we crossed path's and together we united.  First and foremost, I want to thank God for giving me this blessed opportunity to have a loving and caring person such as Vien into my life, then comes my family, for they are the ones who made me strong and the great person I am today, my friends who I can turn to for encouragement and for a reality check on how important life is, and of course my fiancee, for she has been there since day one and I will never forget all you have done for me, continue to do for me and for new memories we are going to create.  Time to take this year by the horns because its going to be a fast, and wild one... Just one step at a time.

No comments: