JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~Le Bronco~


Things, people and places do come across your life for a reason.  But it truly is fate when you meet a certain person at the right moment, right time, and right place.   That's where California Polytechic University, Pomona comes in.  If I have never attended that school, and if Vien chose not to finish college here, who know's where we both would be in life and relationship.  But guess what... we both came here for our college education,  two completely different majors, different core classes, different time schedules, different lives, but then BANG!  All it took was one class together.  I know I've told Vien the story millions of times from my point of view but from the moment I saw her, I knew she was someone special, someone beautiful and someone I knew I had to get to know.  Surprisingly, all it took was one class and the dream of having a beautiful lady like Vien, soon became a reality.  I do believe in love and that it is here for everyone.  But to love someone is to do it unconditionally and truthfully to where each person enjoys each other's company no matter what.  But will come at different times in peoples lives and this is where patience pays off.  It's so crazy, in your heart and mind, you just know its the right person, yes call me crazy but if you test the waters and take a risk at it, things in your life can change considerably for the better and begin to truly enjoy the one life we have on this earth.

No comments: