JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

-Clean slate new hobbies-


The start to a brand new year!  2011, you came so quick and now time to set myself straight, schedule new hobbies, new goals and sticking to them for the rest of the year.  My main goal is to always better myself by learning new things, meeting new fascinating people, and being a more outspoken individual.  My first thought is to always leave a legacy but the hard part is making it happen.  So I came out with a few things that I wanted to do for the new year that by the end of the year, I can look back and say wow, I did all that.  Enjoy.  These are in no way shape or form, in any order of priority, just my list that I will see what I can accomplish.  I want to learn to play the guitar, start painting portraits, get into photography, start my own business, gain up to 175lbs of muscle, learn how to kickbox, jiu jitsu or any other form of martial arts, plant a tree, rock climb, sky dive, get a tattoo, get my own place, get Married to my best friend, start a family, start reading books, etc.  Sky is truly the limit

No comments: