JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Friday, January 7, 2011

-Business Plan-


Ideas have been brainstorming in my head and I had come up with a brilliant idea.  Yes, through the brainstorm of developing what I wanted to accomplish this year, I had stumbled upon a business venture that I plan to take head on and not look back.  From not even researching, to just having the thought in my mind, this is not going to be a walk in the park.  There is programming involved and thinking of the perfect application can get messy.  My idea is to start developing Applications for Iphone and Android!  Yeah, call me crazy but this is a booming industry.  Just do research on CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2011, and tell me what is the latest craze in mobile technology.  Yes exactly, tablets and smartphones... And what are those technologies best known for?  YES applications!... Well this is just the beginning, lets hope that it turns into something amazing... Hint* angry birds & plants vs zombies.  Sold, i'm there!

No comments: