JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

~Super Powers~


As a kid, all of us has imagined that we were superheroes at one point and had even picked out our own super powers!  Yep that's right, but thing is... I had more than one.  If I recall back when I was around 8 or 9, I always   had wanted powers to fly!  I'd ride my bike and let go of my handle bars and act as if I was flying... Yes our imaginations as a child are so realistic that looking as an adult to a younger child is like this kid is hilarious, but when you sit and really take a look at them, you know deep in your heart it was the most wonderful thing.  As a kid, you had the imagination to be whoever you wanted to be.  That's the greatest thing we should all keep in our lives because in reality, we can truly be who we wish to be in life.  Yeah its going to take more than just imagining it, but then that's where it all starts.  As an adult, we put in the hard work as long as we are determined for the outcome we'd always loved to have or ever possibly dreamed about.

Wish we could go back to that day where we didn't have a care in the world but to get out and play.  But now as we grow up, it's time for our kids to experience all the fun we had running around, and playing outside till its dark.  We will live our childhood through our kids and that's fine by me, as long as they can share that experience when they will have children of their own.

No comments: