JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

~DUDE life is grand~


A blog that just talks about life is seems rather redundant but I can't stress enough how important it is to live your life to the fullest.  Yes, I've been victim to not living my life the way I'd like to and sometimes what people think of how silly I am get's the best of me.  Tonight, I was out with my Fiancee to the Good Charlotte concert in House of Blues (hob) and man, I know we live life 5 days a week 8hrs a day at work at it seems like that's all there is to life since that is our daily weekly grind.  But what an awakening tonight was...  I was able to be myself with her and not give a care in the world what people may have thought of me of the enjoyment I've experienced at the concert.  Tonight made me realize how important it is to just go out and be yourself.  I looked around the crowd and everyone just tried acting cool by not jumping, not raising their hands in the air.  Just standing around like wallflowers in a quiet field... It was sad, but made me come to the realization that life should be lived joyously and it's never too late to enjoy your life... Hey if i takes a shot or two, go for it.  My life needs to be lived the way I want it to be... and for me to enjoy my life, I need to be loud and carefree! Thank you Fiancee, and Good Charlotte. Good night :)

No comments: