JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Monday, March 14, 2011

~Never taken for granted~


Hey I am back... after a long time away from blogging, not for any reason or choice, just been busy at work when I typically write a blog.  Don't worry, I will start to pick up on writing once work gets at a pace where I can do extra curricular tasks.

As you all may or may not know, life is precious!  You may think "yeah, I know this already why are you gonna preach on about this, I have my things to worry about, bills to pay, and life is good.  But you're wrong, life is about being open to new people, always accepting what ups and downs they may be having.  I feel that behind every smile, is a story that is waiting to be heard, it's just that people don't feel comfortable talking about it.  But what happens when it's too late?  We can't go back and say "oh wait, I wanted to tell you that..." once someone passes away or can no longer reach you it's technically too late... You can't dig someone up from the grave and say "dang, I wanted to tell you that you mean so much to me" and then expect a response.  You want to leave a lasting impression on someone and once their time comes, they know you were always there for them and will go peacefully into the night.  Yes, I know its tough, I face these issues myself of not expressing as much as I want to.  I fight through this wall and know that I should be a more open person, reach out to someone who is 100 miles away just because you care about them.  These small changes make the big changes in life and by not caring what people may judge you by, will take you far in this life and success will bestow upon you.

So be confident, stand for what you believe in, tell that person you love them once more than you usually do, hug your friends, forget the handshake, just go one step beyond your comfort zone and trust me, you will live the life you were meant to have.

No comments: