JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~Fun for my thumbs~.*


Aside from all of the love and emotional blogs, which I do love talking about because its always on my mind.  I'm feeling kinda gamey which yes, is not a word but its an emotion!  See, you shouldn't believe everything you read because it could possibly not make sense.  Even my fiancee notice that I can't resist Fallout for some reason which I can't even explain myself, because last night I was downloading the soundtrack of the game and expressing how cool and 50's it sounds.  It could even be how the vaultboy looks so cool and cartoony, or maybe since its the only game that interests me at the moment.  Who know's, we can draw conclusions all day and speaking of all day, I could go on and on... all day.  Here's some cool cartoon images from vault boy himself!  Gadd zoooks, they need a new installment already sheesh!!  Check out my two platinums on PS3 network: power_Ov5.  SHEA BOY!

No comments: