JAY STARR

If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be NOISY, COLORFUL, and LIVELY.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

-Thank You-


Events in our lives do happen for a reason and knowing how blessed I've been in my life... I'd like to share a few highlights that have me saying thanks...
-To God for giving me the blessed life that I have and for the loving family, friends and fiancee that any guy would work so hard to achieve.  For the courage to spread love and joy in all the hearts of the people I know and meet in my life.
-To my best friend, who has been there for me ever since the first day I've met her and turns out, she becomes my fiancee.  For always guiding me into making the right decisions, for having such a great personality that anyone can sense she is a great person.  For sharing her life just to be a part of mine.
-To my loving parents who raised me in such a way that I became the strong and confident individual that I am today and for guiding me when I was young, of what is right and what is wrong.  For giving me the best upbringing to where I wouldn't have to struggle in life.
-To my brothers and sister, who of course has stuck by my side for my entire life, for giving me an unconditional love and friendship.  That any time I need help or someone to just hang out with, they would not hesitate to come see me.
-To my new parents in law, sisters and brothers in law that even though we may not be of exact blood type family, you mean just as much to me as my brother, sister, mother and father.  For accepting me into your family and for accepting everything that I hold dear to me, as a part of your life.
-To my nieces and nephews, it's so great to see you grow up from a tiny grain of sand to the beautiful nieces and nephews you are today.  You bring joy in not only your parents hearts but in my heart for having a smile every time you get so see your uncle and knowing that you look up to us for guidance and courage.
-To my cousins, even though you guys all may be long distant, you hold a place in my heart and will always be considered family, a brother, a sister, and a truly a friend.  May we lead the new generation of our family names and make it a life to remember.
-To my friends, for considering me a friend and for all the jokes and laughs we will share in our lives.  For any advice or just to kick it, as long as we continue to remain friends no matter how long we don't talk or even see each other.

THANK YOU!

No comments: